Corporate Social Responsibility
Experience - Professionalism - Quality - Efficiency - Price
PÉREZ-BARJA INT. embraces and supports the UN Global Compact announced at the World Economic Forum in Davos
(Switzerland) in January 1999.
The 10 principles of the UN Global Compact:
I. Human Rights
- Support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights within their sphere
- Report any abuse of human rights that comes to their knowledge.
II. Labour Standards
- Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective
- The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory.
- The eradication of child labor.
- The abolition of discrimination in employment and occupation.
III. Environmental Protection
- Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Encourage the development and diffusion of technologies that respect the environment.
IV. Fight against corruption
- Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.